Re: [Tigers] Lean and Mean

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Lean and Mean
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 18:03:48 -0400
I'm 6'1" 250 lbs (too much of it fat) and have a pacemaker
but I'm not much concerned about tougher physical
specimens because I know the phone number to the police dept.
I do get pretty fisty when anyone starts telling me
about their physical attributes and their martial shit
because they think they can force me to shut up.

Steve
B9473720 LROFE (Not covered in cardboard) (or rust)