Re: [Tigers] Amp Meter

To: robin02@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Amp Meter
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 18:09:44 -0700
Robin,

I am sure you will get some better advice from those that have switched
(like Theo), but the "paper-clip" magnet should have a fine white
insulated wire around it that causes the meter to read.

Wiring for the Mk I, Mk IA is shown in the TigersUnited.com web site
"Work Shop Manual", at:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/tt-images/MKIABIGwiring.jpg
as an option.

The alternator equipped Mk II is at:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/tt-images/MKIIBIGwiring.jpg

but it does not show any ammeter wiring for this alternator equipped model.

Again, thanks to Bill Gegg, for the color diagrams.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com