Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 3, Issue 349

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 3, Issue 349
From: "Mountjoy" <dsmtjoy@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 11:51:23 -0700
Mark,

I haven't been under my dash to I.D. the wiper motor but I'm assuming it's a
Lucas part (wow, that's another can of worms).  When I was restoring the Le
Mans race car I ran into a number of brick walls...  "Gee, those aren't
available".  One source I found that was a plethora for British items is
Holden & Co...

http://www.holden.co.uk/

If you have the p/n for the motor, you may get lucky and Holden may have it.
I was able to get a lot of electrical items and lenses I needed.  They carry
a lot of Lucas parts but, sorry, don't think they have any GM door handle
thingies.  ;>))

Hope Holden can help.

BTW, Mark, if you do get lucky with the wiper motor let me know.  I need one
for the race car.  Mine is in the same state as yours and I almost failed
Scrutineering (tech) at Le Mans because of it.

Darrell

----- Original Message ----- Message: 3