Re: [Tigers] Non Tiger-Bakelite Repair

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Non Tiger-Bakelite Repair
From: "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 17:58:05 -0500
Mark,

I have used two products to repair things that nothing else would adhere to.
Gorilla Snot (now called Gorilla Glue) and JB Weld. I found that when JBweld
would not stick well to something (which was rare), I could drill holes into
the edges of the object, force some JB into the holes and then apply some to
the edges and sides. The JB in the holes seems to act sort of like
reinforcing rods in concrete. No guarantees, but you might get lucky.

HTH,
A. C. Tynes
New Orleans