Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 3, Issue 351

To: "Mountjoy" <dsmtjoy@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Marc James
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 3, Issue 351
From: "awtiger" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 07:43:22 -0500
Marc:

While I support your right to express your opinion, I DO NOT support the
tone of your comments.  When you make comments to a group of people, lumping
them together as "morons" and "idiots," you open yourself up for rebuttal.
In my estimation, Darrell is correct; I, too, resent being lumped into your
"moron" and "idiot" category.  Might I be so bold as to suggest that you be
very careful who you refer to like that.  All you are succeeding in doing is
alienating yourself from the Sunbeam crowd and ruining whatever chance you
have of selling anything to do with a Sunbeam to any of us.

As you mentioned in your last post, "honesty strikes me as the best policy,"
and indeed it is.  Surely, however, you can can conduct yourself in a mature
manner and be able to state your honest opinions without resorting to
name-calling.

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK