Re: [Tigers] bad manners and kung fu Tiger drivers

To: Mountjoy <dsmtjoy@cox.net>, tigers@autox.team.net, Marc James Small
Subject: Re: [Tigers] bad manners and kung fu Tiger drivers
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 06:01:16 -0700 (PDT)
Careful Andy,
I tried give Mr Small the same very thoughtful and constructive
feedback in an off line note, and in return was personally attacked as being
thin skinned, a Moron, not having half a brain, an extreme left wing follower
of being politically correct, and worst of all, "being from California".  ;)
Those of you who know me, know better, I'm from New York after all. I'm afraid
it would require some of our big burly martial arts Tiger guys to convince Mr
Small to play nice on the Tiger list, or perhaps the moderator can intervene.