Re: [Tigers] original oil lines reprodced

To: "'Tony Somebody'" <achd73@yahoo.com>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] original oil lines reprodced
From: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 19:01:35 -0400
Tony, my lines were weeping so I took the whole assembly to a hydraulics
service company. They were able to duplicate everything for about 100.00.
Since then, I have found another company that does a lot of tubes and hoses
for show cars.  The web site is www.tnhlakeland.com  and their work is
excellent and he really likes old cars.  If you go with them the owner is
Elliot and it would be best to send him some original hose and fittings. He
can even duplicate the horseshoe tube at the filter housing.  Robin Young