Re: [Tigers] Restart after hiatus IDEAS?

To: <CALUMETAIR@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Restart after hiatus IDEAS?
From: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:39:05 -0400
I'll make it as short as possible. I lost my job and halted my resto 13 yrs
ago. I'm ready to resume and feel overwhelmed.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Tom Milton,  1964 B382000257

Tom,

Welcome back to Tigering.   You stopped work about the time the coating
inside the fuel tanks failed.  If yours were not recoated, it might be best
to address this now. The front cross member should be reinforced especially
if it is already off the car.  The steering mod you referred to is Dales
design and makes driving nicer and reduces stress on the fulcrum pins.
Robin B9471769