Re: [Tigers] oil temperature

To: <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] oil temperature
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 08:18:10 -0400
Owain
        I believe the optimum temperature for engine oil and ATF is in the
200F to 220F range.   This is the temperature range that they will
deteriorate the least and last the longest.   They will tolerate higher
temperatures but they must be changed more often.

        Somewhere I have a reference for this but I can't put my hands on it
right now so I'm going from memory.
Hopefully others will add to this.

Ron Fraser