Re: [Tigers] WARNING - ball joints

To: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>, "Tiger Talk List Tiger"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] WARNING - ball joints
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:08:28 -0600
You mean the ball joints had a hole for a grease nipple but no nipple
installed, or they didn't have a hole at all? I've seen tie rod ends without a
hole but never a ball joint...

The balljoints I got from Rick had the hole but no zerk fittings installed.
Bought some, threaded them in, and pumped the balljoints full of grease until
the boots were full. I don't know if they had anything other than assembly
lube in them beforehand.
Theo