Re: [Tigers] Crane ignition + dizzy

To: "'michael king'" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>, "'Tiger Talk List
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Crane ignition + dizzy
From: "Jerry & Maureen \(Mo\)" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:15:43 -0500
Michael,

If you "properly curve" your own distributor (I'm assuming Ford), it will
perform just as well as MSD, DUI, Pertronics, or Crane, or any other high-
dollar distributor on the market.  Save for the new e-distributors, but
there you're doing the same thing, but only with the computer.

Save your bucks, but do use the electronic point replacers - Crane,
Pertronics, etc.  I've installed two of the Pertronics III for friends, and
they seem to be just fine. They also have some kind of multispark on the
Pertronics III. They also have a clever way of setting the revlimiter.

Good luck.

Jerry Christopherson
9473187