Re: [Tigers] lights

To: Theo.Smit@dynastream.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] lights
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:05:19 EDT
Well, I think I just added $500 to the value of my car  because I have the
original tape.  It looks like common old 1' wide masking  tape, but it's
not.  It was something special available only for a few  years.  Impossible to
replace or duplicate......kind of like the original  rivets:-)
Mark

In a message dated 10/22/2009 1:01:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,