Re: [Tigers] lights

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] lights
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:19:22 -0400
As you may know, the States have something called DRL's(daytime running lights)
which most recently made cars sold here have. They work automatically when the
ignition is on, they project just from the front, and depending on which brand
of car, can be amber though most are white.

The amber rear turn signal lenses on Alpine /  Tigers are a popular change,
even though our cars imported here originally were red, as you know. Personally,
I like the amber rear lenses(I installed them on my car) because I think they're
more visible,and anything that helps folks driving behind me notice my
intentions
quicker is a good thing.

RB