Re: [Tigers] tiger burning

To: ">" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] tiger burning
From: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 04:26:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
     My uncle, leo vorholdt had a burning Tiger..His was a 1966, BRG, 306hp
289 type..We were taking it out for a drive in Charleston,Wv..Aug. 1967 and
were warming it up in the drive way..After a few minutes, we noticed paint
fade on the boot lid and smoke comming out around the top..Popping the boot
lid open , we noticed the fuel pump merrily supplying a fine fire all about
the pump//a garden hose put out the blaze, a new pump cured the leaky gaskets
and arcing contact points..Tiger fun, everyday.
Howard

The Blues is the only music Original to the United States of America.