Re: [Tigers] Crossed wires

To: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>, "James E. Pickard"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Crossed wires
From: "awtiger" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 06:31:39 -0500
Steve:

Whereas your blanket statement about amber turn signal lenses for the rear
may be true regarding the standard spec cars, I do not believe the same is
correct for the front signal lenses.  You are welcome to test my theory,
however.  The next time you go to a show or event where a number of Tigers
are present, count the number of LRXFE cars that have white front turn
signal lenses.  If you get past zero, I'd be surprised.

Take care,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE (TAC #740) - (amber front turn signal lenses)
B9006857LRX