Re: [Tigers] Stuck Hood Release

To: "'Larry Paulick'" <lpaulick@comcast.net>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Stuck Hood Release
From: "Jerry & Maureen \(Mo\)" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 16:36:12 -0500
Larry,

I feel for you, perhaps if you can get someone to help you "see" the coat
hanger from the engine compartment and somehow guide you now that the front
is unbolted, that might help.  I've not had the pleasure of doing this my
self. I will say that; make sure that the nut at the end of the rod is a
SQUARE nut so that it cannot turn in the bracket, I can't imagine how the
nut came unscrewed in the first place unless it was a normal hex nut.

Best of luck

Jerry Christopherson
9473187