Re: [Tigers] Stuck Hood Release

To: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Stuck Hood Release
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:47:40 +0000
Hi Larry,

when mine stuck I managed to open it buy lifting the front of the hood
which popped the release
You need to be careful of your paint of course, I put a cloth in the gap
between the hood and the bulkhead along the length and at the corners to
protect it.
Raising the hood then popped the latch

Hope it helps

regards