[Tigers] Fitting my LAT 79 Goodness..........

To: Tigers Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fitting my LAT 79 Goodness..........
From: <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:57:51 +0000
Ok,

Sorry if this has been covered before but I have a question on fitting the LAT
79 hood.  I talked extensively with a dude (can't remember his name, I suck)
about how he fitted Dale's hood.  Long story short, he used wood shims and blue
tape to mark the opening of the engine compartment on the back of the new hood.
 I understand how you apply the tape to the car around he engine compartment
and how to mount the hood using the shims.  Then to latch the hood down and
mark the outside of the hood on the tape.

Now, my question, how do you remove that tape and mark the hood underside with
the edge of the opening using the non sticky side of the tape?

Duke
B382002037