Re: [Tigers] looking for pics of Tiger with PSE "Cobra SC" type

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] looking for pics of Tiger with PSE "Cobra SC" type
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 08:30:43 +1100
do you mean the halibrand style that the GT40 used? I have seen those on a
matlic type red tiiger and the HSC style kidney beans on another. The tiger
with kidney beans is on the PS website.. the other GT40 style was on the
cover of the CAT mag about 3 months back for the auotcross.

--
Regards

Michael King