Re: [Tigers] looking for pics of Tiger with PSE "Cobra SC" type

To: michael.s.king@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] looking for pics of Tiger with PSE "Cobra SC" type
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:26:15 EDT
Yes, those are the wheels, exactly. PSE has made them in 15X6" and 15X7"
for Tiger owners, with correct backspace/offset for our fitment. As I've
said,  at this point, I'm just trying to "eyeball" the center section to
outside
rim  halve relationship on the 15X6", or front wheel, to see how "flat" the
wheel  looks.

If the pic has good detail of the front rims, please send it to me if not
an inconvenience.

Thanks, Michael.

Mike Wood

In a message dated 10/29/2009 3:17:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,