Re: [Tigers] Valve cover modification

To: "Nathan Johnson" <vesselofgrace@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Valve cover modification
From: "Mike Michels" <mmichels@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 16:06:21 -0700
I have Edelbrock heads and the LAT type cast valve covers and it is possible
to get the covers off. The clearance is essentially the same as it was with
the old cast iron heads, which is to say It's tight and you have to jockey
things around and make sure the rockers on cylinder 8 are in just the right
position. You will need to remove the generator and move the expansion tank
and cuss a lot, but it can be done.