Re: [Tigers] Crossed wires - Part II

To: "'James E. Pickard'" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Crossed wires - Part II
From: "Ross" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 23:15:00 -0800
James,

Clean your grounds on the front lighting circuit and the problem will clear
up magically.  They are located under the nut front hood (bonnet)rubber
feet.

Ross

OK.  Maybe someone out there can explain this to me.  I turn on the running
lights and both front white lights come on.  I turn on the right turn signal
and the amber light blinks.  I turn on the left turn signal and the white
light blinks.  The left amber light never comes on.  I disconnect either of
the wires to the left running light/turn signal and the white light goes out
when either the running lights or left turn signal is on.  I'm stumped.  Any
suggestions?

Jim Pickard
B9473298 ('65 Tiger)
AN5L/12109 ('59 Sprite) - sold