[Tigers] TU XXXII Information

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] TU XXXII Information
From: "John Stithem" <mai65tai@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 22:16:21 -0800
We have had lots of inquiries about when and where the west coast TU XXXII
will be held.

Here you go:

For all the West Coasters out there (and anyone else wanting to take a drive
across county).

Sponsored by: STOA (Sunbeam Tiger Owners Association)

When: Thursday June 17, 2010 thru Sunday June 20, 2010

Where: Santa Rosa, CA. (approximately 1 hour north of San Francisco in the
heart of the beautiful Sonoma County wine county).

Chairperson: Me---John Stithem and Kelley Keogh---My Wife

We will be sending out information about sign up, hotel accommodations and
event line up soon.

If you have any questions email me at  mai65tai@sonic.net

If you would like to volunteer to help out with any of the many parts of TU
XXXII email me (I am putting together lists right now and there are still a
few spots open for volunteers).

If you have any ideas about guest speakers email me.

John