Re: [Tigers] More Joy From Our Gov'ment

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Paul R Sheahan <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>, "
Subject: Re: [Tigers] More Joy From Our Gov'ment
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 14:28:06 -0500
Paul:

Here in Oklahoma, Valero stations go to great lengths to inform their customers
that their fuel is 100% gasoline.  Each pump has a placard on it describing the
benefits of using pure gas over E-10.  So, right now, we have the luxury of
being able to get pure gas.  How long that will last is anybody's guess, though.

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE (TAC #740)
B9006857LRX