[Tigers] white cars

To: jan.eyerman@usa.net
Subject: [Tigers] white cars
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:05:47 -0500
Counterpoint to Jan's early feelings about white cars in upstate New York, I
remember driving a '64 Thunderbird convert, black outside-black vinyl
inside-black
top-no A/C, in August in the mid 60's in Los Angeles. It look stunning, and
it was hotter than...
well, you know.

One of my school mates told me to park it next to a white car, and  do the touch
test. The white car was warm to the touch, the black TBird could have subbed
for your griddle in the kitchen.

Probably explains why I see lots of late model white cars in the Valley and
Palmdale/Lancaster when I visit home