Re: [Tigers] Pawn Stars

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Pawn Stars
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 15:34:04 -0500
"The thing that gets me about items on Pawn Stars is how quickly the seller
agrees to about half the items value.  I mean are they too lazy
, too "got to have it NOW" that they can't hang it on Ebay for 7 days and
get significantly more???

Tom"

I think people that pawn are usually jonesing pretty bad for some substance.
They also mostly don't have computers or internet service or any sort of
credit or references or ability to deal with PayPal.

There is no such thing as "reality TV" it is as scripted and edited
as anything else. It just employs non union personel and very very
bad actors.

I watched most of one episode on a reccomendation that it
was like a trailer trash Antique Road Show. It wasn't, it was just trash.

Steve
B9473720