Re: [Tigers] Hotrod magazine

To: "'Gary Fish'" <onegonefish@comcast.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hotrod magazine
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 13:00:00 -0500
Gary
        I have seen pictures of that Tiger several times but I can't find a
reference to it right now.
It is a high dollar Tiger.  I believe those are LED headlights.  I looked
them up and they are either $600 each or for the pair; I don't recall
exactly.

        To put a 427 into a Tiger requires cutting inner wheel wells and
frame; replace with tube steel.  Not for the faint of heart and it better be
an aluminum 427 or your going to add around 200lbs to the front weight.

        There is another reference to Sunbeam in the Feb 2010 issue of Hot
Rod that is easily overlooked on page 110.
Pit Stop section a question is asked about Coefficient of Drag for cars and
the answer given is Mayfield Motorsport, Pahrump, NV.
www.mayfco.com/tbls.htm

Dr Mayf and the Spirit of Sunbeam

Ron Fraser