Re: [Tigers] Hotrod magazine

To: 'Gary Fish' <onegonefish@comcast.net>, tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hotrod magazine
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 12:14:33 -0800 (PST)
Seems a person might be better off using an Alpine shell for so many permanent
mods
and calling it a Tiger. I'm sure its a go fast sob but I rather have a car
modified by Dale A. or his equivalent- a Sunbeam person with a small block and
all the mods that are available from Dale, Tom Hall and others. Not that I
wouldn't be glad to own this car and hopefully I can find the mag locally to
get to read- OK, look at the pics for those that know me- now why have  my
fonts changed . Went to heavy black when I deleted Ron's address. I will never
understand why PCs do the things they do.In France everything has a sex, so
when you speak or write French, you use the proper language to show the item
is male or female- PCs- of any type HAVE GOT TO BE FEMALE.

Happy belated New years for those I missed.
 Cheers, TonytheTiger
(my apologies to the ladies)