Re: [Tigers] What did you do in the War, daddy?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] What did you do in the War, daddy?
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 11:25:59 -0800
>>>Went on to bigger jobs after that, still in the Rocket Field.<<<

Yes, we heard those "bigger jobs" over here in Thousand Oaks (about 10 miles
as the crow fly's from the test pad).

Unexpected rocket testing and my arrhythmia never went together too well.
There were a few instances where for a second we thought it was the end of
the world.  I can't recall the last time I heard a rocket though ... .  I
know about all the "toxic site" issues, but are they still doing any testing
out there?

 Also, wasn't that the site where the first nuclear powered electricity
generator was?  It powering of all things sleepy little Moorpark.

I'll say this, Tigers and some rocket motors have one thing in common -
suspect fuel tanks. :-)

Tom