Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 4, Issue 11 (oil pump)

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 4, Issue 11 (oil pump)
From: David T Johnson <djoh797014@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:21:29 -0800 (PST)
Just the other day at the Indy Car Show, they had a vendor
selling a product that coats the inside of the engine and you
can it run without any oil what so ever.  He had a SBC
running with the oil pan completely off. He even drove it
around.

No oil, No problem.

His next product is a 299 mpg carburator that Detroit and the
oil companies ahve been hiding.

Dave -  go Colts