[Tigers] Tiger at Russo & Steele, Saturday afternoon auction

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger at Russo & Steele, Saturday afternoon auction
From: mwood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 23:20:09 EST
_http://www.russoandsteele.com/collector_car/1966_sunbeam_tiger__/42-6097.ht
ml_
(http://www.russoandsteele.com/collector_car/1966_sunbeam_tiger__/42-6097.html)

The all original (well, mostly) Carnival Red survivor that once called the
Guerra "Garage Mahal" home is going across the block on Saturday, I  see.

Any guesses on final bid? I'm not sure, but given some of the recent
auction results (general, not Tiger specific), I'm guessing it doesn't get to
reserve...so, maybe bidding stalls just north of $50k?

We'll find out on Saturday...