Re: [Tigers] Tiger at Russo & Steele, Saturday afternoon auction

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger at Russo & Steele, Saturday afternoon auction
From: mwood24020@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 00:18:27 EST
Just read what I sent...and wanted to clarify one thing, before anyone
thinks I'm taking an unfair shot at what is a wonderful Tiger. My "mostly"
original comment wasn't implying anything other than the fact that it is
impossible to have a 44 year old car, that has been driven and used, entirely
"original"...

As far as price, while I think the car is one of the better Tigers I've
seen (if you like the "survivor" type of car), the current atmosphere for
auctions doesn't seem to support new record type prices, which I believe the
reserve might be close to...total guess, no real knowledge.

It will be interesting, in any case.

Mike

In a message dated 1/19/2010 8:45:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,