[Tigers] Fw: FIA Tiger???

To: "tiger list" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fw: FIA Tiger???
From: "Mountjoy" <dsmtjoy@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 02:49:15 -0800
This in from a friend in the UK on the FIA Tiger...
Darrell

"That car is known to us. It belongs to a member who bought it last summer,
impulsively I suspect, ran it in the annual Sunbeam Challenge at Silverstone
and then had a change of heart seemingly.

It started out in the UK and was exported to Germany a few years ago and whist
there received a German FIA treatment and did some endurance rallying. I have
to say it is not compliant with the FIA 509 form of recognition but I imagine
it can be brought into line quite readily.

Just been catching up with that disaster at Russo & Steele auction. I suppose
the owners insurance covers that sort of event.

Cheers

Graham"