[Tigers] ebay seller

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] ebay seller
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 09:43:39 -0800 (PST)
I suppose my email to the seller did some good as he has reduced his shipping
cost on some items. I dont want him to loose money but the bellhousing is now
$15 and I think it will cost more but his shifter boot ring starts at $15 and
shipping is $15. Im not sure what SS sells one for but $30 minimum will surely
get a person close. I also received an email from a friend who investigated and
this fastphilsparts are in no way connected to OUR fastphil- two different
people. Im very gald to be able to say that as I dont want to ever make a good
guy look bad, specially one of US. Im sure this seller is just new to ebay and
since ebay has made you put a cost in the shipping area everyone hasnt learned
to say that shiiping will be at cost and be determined after the auction closes.
Cheers, TtT