Re: [Tigers] 13" tires

To: Brad Huff <huffb@southslope.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 13" tires
From: Gary <maliburevue@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 07:51:19 -0800 (PST)
Brad,

I forgot to respond to your email on the list last summer.

I use 205/60-13 on 13x5 1/2 Libres on the front and 215/50-13 on 13x7
LIbres on the rear. The front valance on the inside corner is rolled back and
does not come close. I did not roll the rear lip (wish I would have) and
occasionally it touches. Although the Tiger front track is 3 1/2" wider, than
the rear, the outer lip of my rims are almost perfectly in line front to
back.

Gary

--- On Mon, 7/13/09, Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd) <mark.rense@ge.com>