Re: [Tigers] Voltage Regulator

To: Paul R Sheahan <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Voltage Regulator
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 17:25:42 -0800 (PST)
When I had on in my 65 Mustang, I wanted the old school looking one, but the
Autozone only had the newer electronic ones in stock. Well after looking at it
the base of the case was the same as the old one, and the lid was just shorter
since no relays were used. All I did was drill out the 2 rivets on the
electronic one, remove the short top, and then put the old original top back on
with the old sheet metal screws from the old one and viola! Old meets new.
Looked perfect.

Not sure if your talking about the Generator or Alternator style, this was for
an alternator.

Sandy