Re: [Tigers] Repro Hood

To: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Repro Hood
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 13:01:28 +1100
I bought one, its from Jeff Haworth in the Uk.. he built a nice box..
shipped down to australia.. have not painted it yet but gel coat finsh was
nice, edges are nice.. seems a really good item.. i was happy (though have
not fitted it yet).

However.. if you are in the USA.. have you checked your local suppliers Dale
etc? I bought mine from Jeff with 3 others here in AU as a bulk order.. as
we have no local supliers, others have fitted theirs and said they are
good.

--
Regards

Michael King