[Tigers] Grille Me

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Grille Me
From: Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:26:25 -0800 (PST)
How about adding some louvers and a hood scoop to make the car look different
than a run of the mill MK I Tiger.
 I always thought the MK I Tiger should have had the egg crate grille to begin
with (along with the stainless steel side trim)  to make it different from the
Alpine when viewed from the front.  IMHO, Rootes messed up the styling with
the MK II.  I don't think the stripes or moving the side trim around the wheel
wells improved the profile of the car.

                                         Jeff