[Tigers] TU Update

To: "TIGER LIST" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] TU Update
From: "John Stithem" <mai65tai@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:42:54 -0800
Please note: Here are some corrections and clarifications to the TU XXXII
Registration Form.

1.       There has been some concern  over the $50.00 fee for trailer
parking at the TU hotel site.

Please remember the old saying---"Don't shoot the messenger"---I am only the
messenger for this problem as I did not pick the TU hotel.

I completely understand everyone's concern. Please be reassured that
everyone bringing a trailer WILL have a place to park it at no cost. The
only reason I mentioned the cost on the registration form is-If we have
people that INSIST on parking their trailer at the hotel and they are NOT
one of the few that has a space reserved, you will need to pay the daily
fee. I will secure off-site parking for trailers that will be close to the
Hotel and will not cost anything.

2.       The zip code for the address where you send the registration form
and fee is wrong.

Please send to: Cliff & Nancy Alexander

                                                                  3314 Anita
Court

                        Napa, CA 94558

Make checks payable to: Tigers United XXXII

If you have sent in your registration already, you will receive a
confirmation. If you do not receive confirmation, please contact Cliff/Nancy
Alexander at 707/255-5345 or mk1a67@gmail.com

3.       Please disregard the extra charge for Autocross.

This has caused some confusion. Originally, this was included in the
registration for people that had not registered for Tigers United. We will
not allow anyone not registered to participate in the autocross. We will not
have enough time or space for anyone not registered for the entire event, to
autocross. Everyone that is registered for Tigers United will be allowed to
autocross if they chose to do so.

If there are any other questions or concern, send them my way.

John Stithem

Mai65tai@sonic.net