Re: [Tigers] Hard top glass

To: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>, "Tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hard top glass
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:24:51 -0500
Rear or side glass is usually made of tempered glass and that's pretty much
impossible to cut or drill without having it shatter into a million pieces.
Laminated safety glass as used for windshields can be cut, so that would be
more likely as a source.

Theo

---
use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.