Re: [Tigers] Hard top glass

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hard top glass
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 23:25:15 EDT
Tiger factory hardtop back glasses made from 2mm clear glass(2 pieces)
laminated with .30 pvb laminate are available from;

LEE  FESTICH
ALAN AUTO GLASS
972 GRISWOLD AVE.
SAN FERNANDO,  CA.
818-464-5909
_AAAGLASSS@AOL.COM_ (mailto:AAAGLASSS@AOL.COM)

They are $400.00 each plus shipping to your location. They are available in
 clear, blue, green, amber,several grays and a variety of colors. Hardtop
1/4 glasses can be manufactured to match the color of the  back glass. Call
for pricing. We did these in 2 mm glass to keep the weight down on the back
 glass. Every thing is made to order 2-3 weeks to produce + ship time.  You
 can cut tempered glass without breaking it. The first thing you have to do
is  untemper it then cut it and then temper it. Good Luck

In a message dated 3/22/2010 4:28:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,