Re: [Tigers] Auto lift

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Auto lift
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:28:45 +0000 (UTC)
My buddy and I bought Superior lifts (4 post) from these guys:

http://www.superlifts.com/

They have worked out great for ten years now. Mostly for storage except
it sure comes in handy for Tiger engine jobs, don't think I could have done
it myself without it.
Two tips, don't bother with the wheels but do get aluminum ramps.
I finally last summer got around to bolting it to the walls, makes it much
sturdier and hopefully will help it survive the earthquakes.

Gary