Re: [Tigers] Clutch Hydraulics

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com, Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Clutch Hydraulics
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 22:49:22 -0700 (PDT)
You can also look at the short versions of the Tilton 74 series. The make a
75/76 Series which I have on another project in the works and they are a more
compact version with the same specs just more compact (shorter mainly). The
only downside I have found is if you use the top mount reservoir it has to be
a smaller one. I will get these in my Tiger with some new pedals with the
balance bar at some point...
http://www.tiltonracing.com/content.php?page=list2&id=20&m=b

Sandy

-----