Re: [Tigers] Book of Norman - what did you pay?

To: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Book of Norman - what did you pay?
From: "Scott Hutchinson" <shutchin@netjets.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:39:11 -0400
Got it with the car.

Scott Hutchinson
Director of Operations
NetJets Large Aircraft
O. 860.292.1191
M. 843.290.2805

-----Original Message-----
From: tigers-bounces@autox.team.net
[mailto:tigers-bounces@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Thomas Witt
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 11:14 AM
To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Book of Norman - what did you pay?

Since I hate math I'm not sure why I like statistics, but I do.  Since I
did
the poll on Tiger owners age, why not do one on what people paid for
"The
Book of Norman."

 So, if you choose sent me the price you paid for the book AND the year
you
purchased it (approximates will be fine).  I'll give it two weeks and
then
present the findings (price/year) to the list.  I'll exclude names.

 In closing I'll say unless there are private sales I don't think I have

been aware for more than about 3 - 5 books that sold on Ebay for more
than
$1,000 in the past 3 years or so. With the auction process I don't think
it
is people buying them to resell at high prices.  Rather it is supply and

demand, - plus the economy.  If it hasn't been snatched up, one listed
offered his TBON for $800 the other day. A few years ago a TBON sold on
Ebay
as I recall for $1,550.  Good news, the price (in this instance) has
come
down considerably!

Tom

Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you
may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message. If you have received the message in error,  please
advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.