Re: [Tigers] Book of Norman - what did you pay?

To: "'Thomas Witt'" <atwittsend@verizon.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Book of Norman - what did you pay?
From: "Jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:54:44 -0700
I saw one for sale 2 years ago for $35 on Craigslist!!  I posted about on
here I think... and the CAT forum ... I was too late by a couple days... :(
I DO know it went to California...

e-Pay prices seem to vary a lot .... guess 2 people have to want it... I
used to sell a lot of gauges and other stuff on there... but would rather
trade with other owners... I always end up buying more than selling... lol!

Jim
B382000446