Re: [Tigers] body mldg clips

To: "'Clyde McLaughlin'" <clydemclaughlin@verizon.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] body mldg clips
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 18:51:48 -0400
Clyde
        Don't be too hasty about VW clips.
I know I sent you a part number about this with a disclaimer that I did not
know if it was correct number or not; it was not, my apologies.

VW plastic clip 113-853-585C; VW 67 - 81        Auveco list this as part
#10322 is the number I sent out; it is wrong but it was the only part I
found in the Auveco catalog that looked similar to SS part.

The VW part number is 155-853-585.  This is the number Rande sent out and a
Google search gives a picture very much like the part SS sells.

Part numbers are important; always check them to make sure everyone is
talking about the same part.

Thank you Rande for providing a better number.

When in doubt buy from the Sunbeam dealers; they have the correct parts and
we need to support them.

Ron Fraser