Re: [Tigers] is userlist doa, and jack stands

To: <rande@thecia.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] is userlist doa, and jack stands
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 09:13:52 -0400
Rande
        The key word here is safety.  Always be safety conscious when you
jack up any vehicle.  I know I have been in a hurry with this at times.
I've had floor jacks slip and I've been under cars when I noticed that a
jack stand is leaning at an angle.   Time to stop and reset the jack stands.
Always think safety and work safely and use heavy duty jack stands and
equipment.   The life or limb you save might just be your own.

        For the most part I'm working alone and if anything went really
wrong I probably would not be found in time.  I therefore work as safely as
I can, use good equipment and good common sense whenever I'm under a
vehicle.

Safety first and always

Ron Fraser