[Tigers] Fw: Re: Flywheel explosoins (was Best Clutch Kit 289)

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fw: Re: Flywheel explosoins (was Best Clutch Kit 289)
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:35:02 -0700 (PDT)
IF your pockets are deep enough you fly first class when flying to your
destination- I suggest the same for your Tiger. Given the HP and the
possibility you might decide to see just how big your nads might be or your
brain might not be- IF your pockets are deep enough, why ever set in coach when
first class in this case is excellent insurance- especially if your flywheel
has a made date letter of 60 something. Poor guys gamble, guys not classified
as poor are nuts for ignoring the safety factor as I'm sure if things did go
bad at high rpms and or speeds in a Tiger, the odds of not getting hurt are
very low.I bet we have no members who do race or have extremely high HP engines
have safety around the clutch and flywheel and if they don't- maybe a tape
measure would be a great gift.
IMO of course.
TtT