[Tigers] Exploding and fiery list content

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Exploding and fiery list content
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:59:28 -0500
In retrospect (hopefully we can let this die down) I think that the message
should be:

Have fun with your Tiger  its why you bought it. In stock form, its no more
intrinsically dangerous than any other high powered 60s British car that was
engineered on a tight budget.

If there are things about it that make you uneasy from a safety or reliability
point of view, then get those things checked out by someone whose judgment you
value. If stuff needs repair, then use the best parts and procedures you can
afford, consistent with how you plan to use your car.

Theo

---
use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.