Re: [Tigers] Engine gaskets

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine gaskets
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 16:14:17 -0700
Ron,
  Thanks, I didn't use capitalization (mc cord -vs- McCord) and only got
33,000 that were limited in value.  I guess I am getting lazy from texting
my kids.

The 7th hit down appears to be an endorsement for McCord quality.  Nice set
I got. While complete, it also included three sets of intake gaskets and
more waterpump gaskets than I ever hope to need (about 5).

Strange, I went to the Mopar Spring Fling in Van Nuys, CA and I got a
complete gasket set ($5) and a new oil pump shaft ($1) for a SB Ford.  I
Guess the Rootes/Chrysler connection was on my side. Also of interest, -
Leno was there with the Chrysler Turbine car.

Thanks, Tom